Follow along to see a guide on how to install the Youtube Library Add-on for Kodi.
Youtube Library is a Kodi Add-on that will allow you to add Youtube Channels / Playlists to your Kodi Library as if it were local files.
- Download the Youtube Library add-on install file
- Open Kodi
- Select System -> Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select plugin.video.youtubelibrary-vX.X.X.zip
- Wait for it to be enabled
- Go back home and then go to Videos > Files
- Choose Add Videos
- Choose userdata > addon_data > plugin.video.youtubelibrary > Streams > TV then press OK
- Change the name to YoutubeLibrary TV
- Set the type to TV Shows, Local information only, and press ok
- Go back and select Add new channel as tv show
- Search for the name of a channel you want to watch and press done
- Select the channel
- Choose Uploads
- Click on Playlist is disabled and choose Yes to enable the playlist
- Click back, and then go to Manage Playlists, highlight your playlist and press the context menu button, choose Update Now
- Wait for the update to finish
- Go to your home screen, choose TV Shows and then you can select the channel you added
- Browse for a TV show and watch the Youtube Video!
- Enjoy your Youtube Channels built into your TV Show library!
Youtube Library Kodi Add-on is now installed!
For any feature requests, bug reports, or any issues please see the creators forum post here – http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246110
IPVanish, which is the only true Tier-1 VPN service in the world. IPVanish allows you to surf the net anonymously as well as access geo-blocked content in Kodi. You'll be able to watch anything unrestricted. They have clients for Windows, OS X, iOS and Android. OpenVPN is an option as well. Remember to use your IPVanish VPN with Kodi!
I did not find the plugin in the C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data
Failed to install.
Best regards Jan-Olod