Flirc has posted up a new release candidate, v1.2.7-rc.12. This version comes with a lot of updates, one being Official Fire TV support. You can head over to http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/topic/1325-fw-v30-release-candidate-rc12/ and grab the latest download. This version has the following updates
- [fw] can change interkey delay again for user flexibility
- [fw] sequencing keys with modifiers is now disabled by default
- [fw] can enable/disable sequencing modifiers for WMCE users with cli or gui
- [fw] added support for unreleased product and companion remote control
- [cli] support to enable/disable sequencing modifiers
- [cli] better error logging and documentation
- [gui] Amazon FireTV remote Controller added
- [gui] advanced window allows enabling/disabling sequencing modifier combos
This is running on the new firmware version 3.0 which will probably pushed to the final public release as it is looking like a solid performer.
The new Fire TV GUI will allow you to pair your remote to the Amazon Fire TV, something that the Flirc community has been begging the devs to include. There have been other workarounds posted in the past but now it’s included officially with the Flirc GUI.