Follow along to see a guide on how to install the Youtube Library Add-on for Kodi.
Youtube Library is a Kodi Add-on that will allow you to add Youtube Channels / Playlists to your Kodi Library as if it were local files.
- Download the Youtube Library add-on install file
- Open Kodi
- Select System -> Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select plugin.video.youtubelibrary-vX.X.X.zip
- Wait for it to be enabled
- Go back home and then go to Videos > Files
- Choose Add Videos
- Choose userdata > addon_data > plugin.video.youtubelibrary > Streams > TV then press OK
- Change the name to YoutubeLibrary TV
- Set the type to TV Shows, Local information only, and press ok
- Go back and select Add new channel as tv show
- Search for the name of a channel you want to watch and press done
- Select the channel
- Choose Uploads
- Click on Playlist is disabled and choose Yes to enable the playlist
- Click back, and then go to Manage Playlists, highlight your playlist and press the context menu button, choose Update Now
- Wait for the update to finish
- Go to your home screen, choose TV Shows and then you can select the channel you added
- Browse for a TV show and watch the Youtube Video!
- Enjoy your Youtube Channels built into your TV Show library!
Youtube Library Kodi Add-on is now installed!
For any feature requests, bug reports, or any issues please see the creators forum post here – http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246110